Well Today I finished the pine end table and began to finish the table with just clear gloss polyurethane.
It isn't much too look at but it was a combination of using scrap wood from the scrap bin and trying different things mostly because I never did it before. For example this was my first attempt at a bread board ends.
My skill level is nowhere near where I want it to be but practice and knowing where i went wrong always helps.
The next projects while I finish up this table will be to make a few more cell phone holders for family and do some turning on my lathe.
This weekend my wife and I plan on picking up some plants and top soil and began to try to start a container garden. Probably want get to carried away as we will be moving in the summer to a house that hopefully will fit our needs a little bit better.
But we are talking about strawberry's, tomatoes and hopefully some peppers. it's a start.